Have you ever wanted to own a championship title versus the best riders in your region? Now you have your chance. In the WWA Wakeboard Regional Championships, held in conjunction with the Malibu WWA Rider Experience, you’ll be able to compete against age appropriate riders in an opportunity to take the cake. Whether you’re a wakeboarder, wakeskater or wakesurfer, there’s a divisions for you.
There are four regions selected appropriately by the WWA, based off of the state-to-state membership breakdown. South, West, Central and East are the region’s breakdowns. Using these events as a building block to progress the sport and give riders a goal to obtain is the whole idea behind the WWA Regional Championships.
Seeding for all amateur and Jr. Pro Men’s divisions at the WWA Wakeboard US National Championships are based off of the Regional placements, so you’ll be able to ride as the top dog in Nationals. Registration is now open for all four Regions, so get signed up and get on the water! South -- Click Here for more info!
June 13-15, 2014
Host: Singleton Marine Group
Location: Atlanta Ski Club
3833 Princeton Pkwy SW
Atlanta, GA 30331
Pro Card Qualifier (See WWAProCard.com for more info) West -- Click Here for more info!
June 20-22, 2014
Host: Larson Marine
Location: Mossdale Quarry Lakes
660 Mossdale Rd
Lathrop, CA 95330
Pro Card Qualifier (See WWAProCard.com for more info) Central -- Click Here for more info!
June 27-29, 2014
Host and Location: TSR
6700 IH 35 North
New Braunfels, TX 78130
Pro Card Qualifier (See WWAProCard.com for more info) East -- Click Here for more info!
July 11-13, 2014
Host: Munson Ski and Marine
Location: Pleasant Prairie RecPlex
9900 Terwall Terrace
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Pro Card Qualifier (See WWAProCard.com for more info)
Here’s how you’ll be seeded for Nationals:
• Criteria 1: WWA National Championships winners from previous year’s Nationals will hold top seed.
• Criteria 2: WWA Regional Championships placements used as seeding for Nationals.
• Jr. Pro Men’s division: Seeding for Nationals will be based off of the overall ranking from all four stops of the Malibu WWA Rider Experience.
Divisions of Competition:
• Boys ages 10-13 - Anything goes
• Boys Beginner ages 10-13 – No inverts or spins over 180
• Junior Boys ages 9 and under - Anything goes
• Junior Boys Beginner ages 9 and under – No inverts or spins over 180
• Junior Men ages 14-18
• Junior Pro Men ages 14-18
• Men’s I ages 19-24
• Men’s II ages 25-29
• Masters ages 30-39
• Veterans ages 40 and over
• Junior Girls ages 9 and under
• Girls ages 10-13
• Junior Women ages 14-18
• Amateur Women ages 19-29
• Masters Women ages 30- 39
• Veterans Women ages 40 and over
• Amateur Wakeskate any age
• Adaptive Sitboarding
• Adaptive Standing
• Men's Wakesurf (Divisions added based on total number of registrations)
• Women's Wakesurf (Divisions added based on total number of registrations)
• Pro Card (For additional pro card information, see WWAProCard.com) Register here
*All ages are as of January 1 of the current year of competition WWA website