FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Real D-One Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6667686970 73>
Author
kneewrecker View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote kneewrecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 14 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Ruscoe

Was just about to post the same Link Tim.  More to the point the Europeans are confirmed UK bound this year!  Early signs show we have commitment from 6 countries and 50+ boats! Its going to be EPIC!  Not sailed at Brightlingsea before so looking forward to it! 

what's happened to the 50+ boats Russy?
KeithF View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote KeithF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 14 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by kneewrecker

Originally posted by Ruscoe

Was just about to post the same Link Tim.  More to the point the Europeans are confirmed UK bound this year!  Early signs show we have commitment from 6 countries and 50+ boats! Its going to be EPIC!  Not sailed at Brightlingsea before so looking forward to it! 

what's happened to the 50+ boats Russy?

Bugger! Should have kept mine - could have been the first Grand Master!

Keith - Finn GBR63
Null View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Null Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 14 at 5:44pm
No idea James, think numbers will be strong still.  But as you know I have been a little out of the loop recently from a class perspective.  Hard to gauge how many are coming from abroad.  I can find out if anyone is interested.
winging it View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote winging it Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 14 at 8:50pm
I have tried really hard to loan out my boat for the Euros, but no takers.  Very surprising.
the same, but different...

Bootscooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bootscooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 14 at 9:11pm
Well I'm going, and so is the Yoof. I've not entered yet but I will be.
Null View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Null Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 14 at 9:43pm
Nessa, I am very suprised.  Have you mentioned it to Rodney? He normally gets the charter boat traffic hitting his direction.
Roger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Roger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 14 at 9:47pm
Last weekend 2 boats were taken within mins of being offered so quite surprised nobody has taken you up, I'll ask Maxi, I'm sure he'd love to but just might not be able to get the time off.
Daniel Holman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Daniel Holman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 14 at 9:55pm
I'd be in there like a shot if I wasn't squeezed on leave because of various projects.
maxibuddah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote maxibuddah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 14 at 10:42pm
Yes I would have loved to roger, but a bit short notice. Nessa has already spoken to me about it which I have to say was very kind of her to offer. Maybe next time.... :(
Everything I say is my opinion, honest
kneewrecker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote kneewrecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 14 at 8:38am
I can't pretend i wasn't seriously tempted to PM you nessa, esp for Brightlingsea, but head ruled heart and there's too much work on right now.

Jimbo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6667686970 73>