FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

events over christmas & new year

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Hobbo View Drop Down
Far too distracted from work

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Hobbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 06 at 5:47pm
The Grafham GP says ther are limited entrants but i can't see anyway to enter online - do i have to post an entry, epecially given that at this time if year it would tak eforever to arrive? Can anyone point me in the right direction if there is somewhere i can enter online - if not ill have to find a printer and get it posted! :0

Cheers.
Contender GBR 362
Osprey 1318 - IVplay
SSC
Jon Emmett View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jon Emmett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 06 at 5:49pm

http://www.grafham.org/events/?m=20061230&cat=2

The entry form is under the links

Unfortunately you have to enter via snail mail

Edited by Jon Emmett
Hobbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hobbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 06 at 6:07pm
Thanks muchly
Contender GBR 362
Osprey 1318 - IVplay
SSC
boomer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote boomer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 06 at 7:48pm

Leigh & Lowton Open Pursuit New Years Day - good to blow away the cobwebs!!

http://www.llsc.org.uk/

There may be trouble ahead!
jeffers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote jeffers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 06 at 12:35pm
For Grafham you can fax your entry over and then call and pay the very helpful Heather by card.
Paul
----------------------
D-Zero GBR 74
Medway Maniac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Medway Maniac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 06 at 1:57pm

Come on Doug, aren't we going to plug the Chilly Willies open at Wilsonian on New Year's Day, going on to casually mention the simply spectacular Hoo Freezer on 17/18 Feb?

http://www.wilsoniansc.org.uk/News.htm#Freezer07

mike ellis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote mike ellis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 06 at 9:14pm
oh dear, im having to back out of the bloody mary because of relatives  sorry all.
600 732, will call it Sticks and Stones when i get round to it.
Also International 14, 1318
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 06 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by Medway Maniac

Come on Doug, aren't we going to plug the Chilly Willies open at Wilsonian on New Year's Day, going on to casually mention the simply spectacular Hoo Freezer on 17/18 Feb?

How right you are!!
The wilsonian New years day race!  If ever there's a hangover cure, this is it! 
And as for the HOO Freezer.......It Never disapoints!!  But the real question is, has anyone here got the stones to win it ??  Rich Stenhouse has claimed victory for the last couple years i believe and Simon allen is always there and is also a previous winner I think.  Ive dropped some big names there, so im gonna pause and let you all pick them up. 

Im not sure who im sailing with for the Freezer but i know i'l be there!

Doug

BBSCFaithfull View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BBSCFaithfull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 06 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by Doug.H

Originally posted by Medway Maniac

How right you are!!
The wilsonian New years day race!  If ever there's a hangover cure, this is it! 
And as for the HOO Freezer.......It Never disapoints!!  But the real question is, has anyone here got the stones to win it ??  Rich Stenhouse has claimed victory for the last couple years i believe and Simon allen is always there and is also a previous winner I think.  Ive dropped some big names there, so im gonna pause and let you all pick them up. 

Im not sure who im sailing with for the Freezer but i know i'l be there!

Doug

Doug,
obviously you have abc1 and watch 8 simple rules lol

when is the hoo freezer?
Greatfully Sponsored By
www.allgoodfun.com
Int 14 GBR 1503!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 06 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by BBSCFaithfull

Doug,
obviously you have abc1 and watch 8 simple rules lol

when is the hoo freezer?

I only watch it for David Spade

The mighty Freezer is 17th/18th of Feb, or just the 18th if you prefer, though i do advise the practice race on the 17th so you can get used to the area and the type of course. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>