Never have to worry about losing your mobile phone or your keys overboard again! Sea-Things, who design and market eco-friendly carrying bags specifically for life on the water, have announced a new product with a very user friendly application and wallet friendly price tag! Great Christmas present too!
The Sea-Things DryAfloat Pack, will safely store a mobile phone, plus a wallet or pocket book, a bunch of keys, and reading glasses etc. all in a fully waterproof PVC enclosure, which is triple sealed against water ingress and some great innovative features which make this product a potential winner:
1. It has a simple manual inflator providing the bag and its contents with complete buoyancy.
2. It is fitted with all round SOLAS grade reflective tape for night visibility.
3. The clear panel construction allows the user to see the contents.
4. You can press keys on the phone without removing the phone from the bag.
5. An adjustable lanyard is fitted for carrying purposes.
Sea-Things LLP Managing Partner, Peter Franklin said; 'We have added this product to our recycled and reusable bag range, based on our own yachting experience and feedback from other yachtsmen.
'Once we started talking with boaters about carrying stuff around when afloat, or going ashore in the tender, we soon found at that there was a real demand for a practical and cost effective solution to the problem of damage by sea water, or worse still, total loss of valuable personal effects such as smart phones, wallets, and keys etc.'
The DryAfloat retails at just 6.20 GBP (about $10)
If your local marine store does not carry the DryAfloat bag, it can be purchased online at: www.sea-things.eu
or email: email@example.com