Several major European luxury yachting brands will be launching new models at the Phuket International Boat Show (PIMEX), to be held at the Royal Phuket Marina from 29th March to 1st April, 2012.
PIMEX 2012 will see an unprecedented number of boats on display, the highest quality of marine products ever to be seen at an Asian show, with a significant list of new models being premiered.
The 14 yachts already confirmed for the in-water display include:
• 65 ft Selene Trawler - PIMEX debut
• 42 ft Fairline Squadron - Asian debut for the new Squadron line
• 41 ft Monterey - Asian debut
• Azimut 82
• Lagoon Catamaran 56
• Beneteau 50 - PIMEX debut
• Princess P60 - Asian premiere
• Princess 72MY - Asian premiere
• Princess 78MY - World boat show debut special edition
• Princess V52 sports yacht - Asian premiere
• Sunseeker's Manhattan 73 - the first in Asia to be shown featuring the revolutionary Joystick Manoeuvring System and carbon fiber construction
• Sunseeker's Manhattan 63 - recently re-modelled
• Majesty Yachts – three, starting at 56 ft
• Boats from the Oryx and Silvercraft range
And many more to come...
The show is selling fast, and in the last week 10 more marine industry leaders have signed up:
• Sail in Siam
• Lee Marine
• Simpson Marine
• Gulf Craft
• Go Boating
• Boat Lagoon Yachting
• Max Marine
• Derani Yachts
• Misaki Engineering
PIMEX has grown significantly each year, and the 2012 edition will set new records for the display of luxury yachts, marine lifestyle products, charter vessels and luxury goods.
March is the perfect time to capture the boat owner looking to upgrade; to promote Thailand's charter opportunities; to assist a new villa owner searching for aquatic toys for their new home; and to meet many of the wealthy expatriates who have retired - or are thinking of retiring - to this beautiful region.
Exhibition Hall and Berthing plans have been posted and bookings are open for prime locations in the exhibition hall and marina (subject to availability). Following demand from the industry, the in-water display has been increased to cater for up to 60 vessels.
For more information visit www.phuketboatshow.com
Click on the FB Like link to post this story to your FB wall
3:02 AM Wed 3 Aug 2011 GMT
Click here for printer friendly version
Click here to send us feedback or comments about this story.