Tacktick has now launched a new series of Performance Packs for racing yacht owners which specify in simple and logical format the ideal instruments required for racing yachts. The Performance Packs will offer competitively priced high performance electronics together with a number of free items.
The Performance Packs specify a combination of highly sophisticated instruments which benefit from being both high performance and easy to install. Included in the racing packages are a combination of :
• Wireless Maxi displays for high visibility mast mounting
• Multifunction cockpit display with wireless portability
• Wireless Wind transmitter for the ultimate in hassle free installation
• Solar Powered Remote Control with sophisticated multi screen and multi function capabilities
• Wireless NMEA interface box for multi-brand instrument compatibility
• Suunto hand bearing compass
The Tacktick Performance Pack instruments enjoy a comprehensive range of exceptional racing features including, distance to line, set/drift, automatic screen changes, tack to tack correction information, speed trim, acceleration and trend information, free format pages such as target boat speed and Tacktick’s newest innovation; advanced true wind correction data, straight out of the box, without the need for professional on board calibration. With no wires to run through the boat or up the mast and super-thin, lightweight displays, Tacktick electronics offer the most weight efficient package for race boat owners as well as waterproofing to 10m.
The Performance Packs have been competitively priced as well as offering a number of free instruments. Full details on the 30, 40 and 50 Performance Packs can be found www.tacktick.com