Sail America has expansively redesigned the overall appearance and function of its website.
Sail America has added quick and easily readable newsfeeds for sailing news, events, and social media activity to their homepage and the site's revamped format offers consumers a guide to sailing resources. The overhauled site structure offers member companies complete control over their public presence to the sailing audience in addition to allowing Sail America staff to update content on a daily basis while providing visitors with a clearer and more organized navigation scheme.
'This effort reflects the association's desires to refresh the image of its website and to ensure the site drives sailors to connect with our member companies,' Peter Durant, Sail America's Association Manager, says. 'The new look employs more vibrant colors, dynamic content, and a vast array of resources for sailors at every experience level.'
The newly designed site also features:
• A sailing news RSS feed.
• Membership information and applications.
• Vibrant sailing lifestyle imagery.
• An extensive 'Members Only' section that allows members to update profile information, register for events, and renew or purchase annual memberships.
• A directory of current Sail America members.
• Resources for sailors including a shopping guide to our member's products and a ramp and marina finder tool courtesy of Recreational Boating and Fishing Foundation.
• A full calendar of association events, including all member meetings and boat shows.
by Sail America
Click on the FB Like link to post this story to your FB wall
4:38 PM Wed 23 Oct 2013GMT
Click here for printer friendly version
Click here to send us feedback or comments about this story.