Sail-World.com : Hodgdon Yachts delivers fourth custom tender
Hodgdon Yachts delivers fourth custom tender
Hodgdon Yachts announces the delivery of its fourth new custom tender - Hull 414 open version.
The 10.5m open tender is designed to match the 10.5m Limousine tender which was delivered a two months ago. Custom designs from Michael Peters Yacht Design (Sarasota, FL, USA) this new OPEN TENDER will be join a superyacht of a renowned Northern European shipyard. Limousine seating for 12, With a Volvo D6-370 has an estimated speed of 32 knots.
This artful tender is designed to please not only the discriminating owner with good taste but the crew with high standards as well. Beautifully designed, artfully styled and expertly built, this tender is designed to maintain an aesthetic while being optimized for a particular function.
There are lots of opportunities to make these designs yours. Hull and Deck colors, wood trim, leather or fabric, deck treatment or a variety of custom features are 'yours to choose'. Or, we start over with custom concept and create a unique and personal aesthetic. The direction is up to the clients, the expertise is Hodgdon.
HODGDON YACHTS CUSTOM OPEN TENDER KEY FEATURES:
- Open walk through deck/seating arrangement facilitates ease of boarding and a variety of water sports;
- Many of the same custom stainless steel details designed to be 'salt and pepper' set;
- Over 13,000 person hours including all of the unique and one off custom details and exceptional quality
- Custom designed and cast Stainless Steel fittings such as the bow / stem chock piece and the custom
stainless steel anchor shaped to fit and recessed in the bow;
- Custom stainless steel and compound curved glass windshield;
- Custom stainless and teak boarding steps (machine screws were custom ground and polished to make
- Custom stainless steel rub rail detail;
- Exceptionally well running hull form;
- Built to a quality level to compliment the quality of the mother;
- First class electronics, of icom vhf, furuno chart plotter/gps etc.
Further information on the Hodgdon custom tenders including video can be found at www.limotenders.com or at www.hodgdonyachts.com
by Poerio Sandpeople Communication
Click on the FB Like link to post this story to your FB wall
8:46 PM Mon 21 Jan 2013GMT
Click here for printer friendly version
Click here to send us feedback or comments about this story.
Our Advertisers are committed to our sport, please support them!
This site and its contents are © Copyright TetraMedia Pty. Ltd and/or the original author, photographer etc. All Rights Reserved.
Photographs are copyright by law. If you wish to use or buy a photograph you must contact the photographer directly (there is a hyperlink in most cases to their website, or do a Google search.) with your request.
Please do not contact
as we cannot give permission for use of other photographer’s images.
Only if the photographer named on the image is Sail-world.com, Powerboat-world.com, Marinebusiness-world.com or NZBoating-World.com.
Ph: +61 2 8006 1873
or complete our
[ Banner Advertising Specification
[Bot Archive ]
Customised news feeds -Marine Industry companies, Clubs and Associations have their own customised version of our news feed on their website.