FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Archive Yachts and Yachting 1994

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kate007 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Kate007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Archive Yachts and Yachting 1994
    Posted: 26 Feb 18 at 1:16pm
Hello,
ARCHIVE YACHT AND YACHTING Magazine issues 1994.
I would be incredibly grateful for any help please.I'm trying to track down and purchase archive copies of Yacht and Yachting Magazine issues 1994..
Preferably April,May and June 1994.My partner Mike Porter DOB:14/5/75 was an avid sailor around this time and appeared in a double spread photograph around this time in one of the issues.I would very much like to obtain a copy as he's never had a copy, he had a car accident and finished competitive sailing.
It's a surprise gift and any advice or help to obtain the issues would be invaluable.
Thank you,
Kate
HELP PLEASE.Archive Yachts & Yachting Request.
April,May & June 1994
JimC View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Post Options Post Options   Quote JimC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 18 at 1:51pm
I have those issues. I would rather not break up my set of reference volumes, but I can at least tell you which one. IF I can spot it. Do you have any clues about what boat he was sailing or anything else?
Kate007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kate007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 18 at 2:02pm
Thank you that would be great.Double page photograph sailing a 420 the article may be relating to “kinematic.”
Would value any help.
HELP PLEASE.Archive Yachts & Yachting Request.
April,May & June 1994
JimC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote JimC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 18 at 3:04pm
No luck so far. See PM
 Post Reply Post Reply