FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Challenger multihull

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bicrider View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote bicrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Challenger multihull
    Posted: 21 Dec 15 at 4:48pm
My father has been dinghy sailing for years but but over the last couple of years he his back as got worse a second disc has burst in the summer, sitting in a car for more than an hour and he is on a lots of painkillers he next day.He crewed my my dart 18 a couple of times before the last disc burst and found the cat a lot easier on the back then the Devon yawl style boat he had at the time, but he has been looking at the Challenger trimaran has anybody had any experice of these boats and if they would be any good for the problem he faces.We have been tring to contact the assoication but not heard anything back yet.
Thanks in advance.
Dart 18 5054 "Willy Flipit"
Finn K333
Yellow (faded) Pico "Willy Tipit"
Richard Johnson View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Richard Johnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 16 at 9:34am
There is a Challenger Class page on the Y & Y website and the Challenger Association has its own website: www.challenger-sailing.org.uk and a Facebook page: Facebook.com/ChallengerClassAssociationCommunity. You can leave a message on either site. There is also a list of clubs that sail Challengers on the website. (Richard Johnson. Chairman, Challenger Class Association
 Post Reply Post Reply