sail-world.com -- Kathryn Hammond Memorial Regatta - Race notice
Kathryn Hammond Memorial Regatta - Race notice
Sat, 28 Sep 2013
Kathryn Hammond Memorial Intersectional Hosted by the University of Texas and Austin Yacht Club October 26th-27th, 2013 notice of race
1. Rules The Regatta will be governed by the rules as defined in The Racing Rules of Sailing for 2013-2016 (RRS), the prescriptions of US Sailing, the Intercollegiate Sailing Association (ICSA) Procedural Rules (PR), this Notice of Race (NOR) and the Sailing Instructions (SI’s).
2. Eligibility and Entry All 18 berths are currently available. Teams interested in attending should contact SEISA Graduate Director Blake Billman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Boats Standard collegiate rotation in FJs
4. Schedule of Races No warning signal will be made after 12 pm on Sunday.
5. Sailing Instructions The Sailing Instructions will be available Saturday, Oct 26th
6. Racing Area Racing will be conducted on Lake Travis from Austin Yacht Club.
7. Procedures and Course Regatta management, procedures and courses will be in accordance to ICSA PR.
8. Housing and Transportation Limited housing is available upon request. Please contact the regatta organizer with the number of teammates if requesting housing.
GME Standard Communications Pty Ltd
Leaders in communications and navigation. Their goal has always been to make products whose innovation, convenience and peace of mind can help improve the lives of their customers. [More info]
Navionics is proud of its superb cartographic database comprising more than 25,000 charts and port plans; the largest privately owned database of its kind, the only one using full seamless technology [More info]
Performance Sailcraft Australia (Asia Pacific)
Laser builder Performance Sailcraft Australia has taken on the successful RS Sailboat range from Britain, and is now licensed to build and distribute all of the RS range in the Asia Pacific region. [More info]
Sydney Rigging Specialists
Sydney Rigging Specialists is a leading company in the supply of yacht rigging, cordage, marine fittings and accessories. We are based in Sydney and work from our specially fitted out rigging shop. [More info]