Sail-World.com : WMRT Monsoon World Cup - Win a trip to Malaysia
WMRT Monsoon World Cup - Win a trip to Malaysia
The Monsoon Cup 2011 takes place from 22nd to 27th November in Pulau Duyong, Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia. The Monsoon Cup has gained prominent status on the World Tour since it started in 2005, which includes winning the 'Best Event' status twice. The 2011 ISAF Match Racing World Championship will be named at the Monsoon Cup.
'Win a trip to the Monsoon Cup 2011'
Take part in The Monsoon Cup Challenge on Facebook and be in the run to win a free trip to Monsoon Cup. One lucky winner could stand a chance to bring a partner to witness this last leg of World Match Racing Tour 2011. Don’t miss this chance to test your knowledge and win a trip of a lifetime!
A Winner (and a partner) will receive free trip to the last leg of World Match Racing Tour, Monsoon Cup 2011. The prize includes:-
Two return flights to Kuala Terengganu airport including transfers. (25 – 27 Nov 2011)
2 nights accommodation including breakfast plus WMRT hospitality passes
Full behind the scenes access with the WMRT Management Team
Meet and greet with the Skippers
Free Giftpack from WMRT.
Opportunity to appear on our daily TV coverage
‘Hotseat’ experience: You will join a crew on board their boat for an actual race to get a first-hand taste of what match racing is all about.
Travel date: 25 – 27 November 2011.
** All costs from the above are sponsored by World Match Racing Tour.
** Meals are not included.
** Winners to provide their own travel insurance.
How to enter the contest
1. Keep track of our Facebook page for the questions.
2. Submit all your answers together at info(@)wmrt.com by 10 November 2011
3. Submit your entry at info(@)wmrt.com using the subject line ‘Monsoon Cup Trip’ and email us the following details:
Terms and Conditions
1. The Contest is open to fans of World Match Racing Tour on Facebook, except for permanent and/or temporary employees of WMRT and their immediate family members, sponsors, distributors, companies and agencies that are associated with WMRT.
2. This contest is only applicable for those who are 18 and above.
3. A winner will be announced via email.
4. All entries must be submitted by 10 November 2011. Late entries will not be entertained.
5. World Match Racing Tour reserves the right to eliminate anyone who violates the terms and conditions stated above.
Monsoon Cup website
World Match Racing Tour website
by World Match Racing Tour
Click on the FB Like link to post this story to your FB wall
7:24 PM Sun 30 Oct 2011 GMT
Click here for printer friendly version
Click here to send us feedback or comments about this story.
Click for further information on
MORE STORIES ...
2011 Monsoon Cup
Related News Stories:
Our Advertisers are committed to our sport, please support them!
This site and its contents are © Copyright TetraMedia Pty. Ltd and/or the original author, photographer etc. All Rights Reserved.
Photographs are copyright by law. If you wish to use or buy a photograph you must contact the photographer directly (there is a hyperlink in most cases to their website, or do a Google search.) with your request.
Please do not contact
as we cannot give permission for use of other photographer’s images.
Only if the photographer named on the image is Sail-world.com, Powerboat-world.com, Marinebusiness-world.com or NZBoating-World.com.
Ph: +61 2 8006 1873
or complete our
[ Banner Advertising Specification
[Bot Archive ]
Customised news feeds -Marine Industry companies, Clubs and Associations have their own customised version of our news feed on their website.