Vicsail Yacht Brokerage Selection - Price reductions for May 2013
by Vicsail on 9 May 2013
Vicsail Yacht Brokerage Selection - May 2013 price reductions announced below:
Lagoon 400 Vicsail - copyright http://www.vicsail.com
Lagoon 400 ‘Temptress' - $475,000
Original Price $490,000
'Temptress' is an owners version, 2 year old Lagoon 400 in immaculate condition.
• Purchased new through Vicsail and delivered in France, she spent some time in the med with family cruising before being shipped home to Melbourne in 2012 where she awaits her new owner/s.
• Loaded with extras including factory engine upgrade, comfort pack, Raymarine navigation solution with W120E & W90E plotters, integrated AIS 500, MOB and radar, solar panels, inverter, comprehensive safety gear, TV, cockpit sides, washing machine, electric winches, gennaker and plenty more.
• A huge saving off the new boat price, available now and ready to go.
Lagoon 47 ‘The Classic' - $398,000
Original Price $449,000
'The Classic' was commissioned in, Sydney in May 1998 by Vicsail. The first Lagoon to be imported into Australia. The imprint and proof of a product which has gone on to become the world’s leading catamaran producer.
• She has the Owner’s Layout which includes three en-suite cabins with Double/Queen size bunks. Jam packed with a comprehensive inventory that includes a 7 kva Onan Genset. A/C, 30HP Yamaha outboard, 3.8m RIB dinghy, davits, radar, plotters, pilot, electric winches, Leisure Furl in-boom furling, TV, DVD player, covers, clears and more. Always maintained, restored and updated by her loving owner (a perfectionist retired Qantas Senior Check Captain) since new.
• Examples being a 10 year hull strip in 2007, and standing rigging refit, along with the sandblasting, repriming and repainting of the Mast, A-Frame and mid-bow strut in 2008.
• A classic and serious cruising catamaran ready to go anywhere.
Lagoon 380 'Lukim Yu' - $295,000
Original Price $320,000
The Lagoon 380 is the most successful production Catamaran model ever produced world wide.
• This is a four cabin layout with two head and shower compartments.
• Launched in 2010, in excellent condition, Lukim Yu is complete with; Raymarine instruments including Autopilot, GPS chart-plotter, VHF radio, solid GRP bimini and cockpit cushions.
• Warranties are applicable and fully transferable.
• Lukim Yu is also in current QLD survey.
Beneteau First 45 ‘Patrice IV' - $380,000
Original Price $450,000
Launched in April 2011, Patrice IV is the newest Beneteau FIRST 45 in Australian waters.
• Berthed in Adelaide.
• Compliant to CAT 3 she is available with fully transferable factory warranties.
• The inventory includes; racing pack (triple spreader rig with PBO backstay, rod rigging, upgraded racing Harken winches, spinnaker gear, carbon spin pole), dynamic pack (electric quiet flush toilet, cockpit H/C shower, teak cockpit sole, leather trimming throughout, holding tank and additional battery charger). Also, two sets of sails (racing and cruising), Raymarine navigation pack, folding prop and more.
• All the money has been spent in preparation for racing on this immaculate 2 year old FIRST 45.
Beneteau Oceanis 523 ‘Mandrake' - $395,000
Original Price $430,000
A passage making delight! Groupe Finot designed the Oceanis 523 with huge internal volume to combat distance passage sailing with space, light, comfort and privacy.
• The exceptionally large cabins with private bathrooms, all encompassing saloon and domestic galley give breathing space to life at sea. A walk through transom with twin helm stations allows for clear access through the cockpit into the companionway.
• The teak decks are flat and cleanly configured to allow safe movement about the vessel. 'Mandrake' is specified for single handed sailing; in-mast mainsail furling, electric primary winches and single line furling headsail controlled by a single electric winch.
• A full compliment of navigational equipment, genset, A/C, bow thruster, plus a list of factory items have been chosen with purpose - to cruise in style, comfort and safety.
• The best equipped 523 in Australia, now seriously reduced to sell.
Wauquiez Pilot Saloon 40 ‘Caminta' - $199,000
Original Price $245,000
The Wauquiez PS40 is an exquisite cruising yacht.
• 'Caminata' has been equipped to circumnavigate the world in style and that's exactly what she has done!
• A dedicated owners boat with two double cabins (aft being palatial) plus personal ensuites.
• The inventory includes; a Yanmar 54HP diesel (with maxprop), Raymarine instruments inc. autopilot (with spare second ram), GPS chartplotter, Radar, wind gen, solar panels, dingy + outboard, life raft, alcantara upholstery, and self-tacking jib.
• A stunning vessel and a real Pilothouse style yacht - built with love!
• Price is exclusive of Australian taxes.
Beneteau Oceanis 40 ‘Lurline' - €127,000
Original Price €140,000
This two cabin version of the Oceanis 40 is located In Trieste, Italy.
• One of the last launched, she is ready to be cruised around the Med at the buyers earliest opportunity.
• With Elegance package, Raymarine instrument package, furling genoa and lazy jack bag for the main, bimini, dodger safety gear and more.
• Australian owned and registered, this a great option for anyone wanting to live the Mediterranean cruising dream
William Fife 50 foot ‘Eun na Mara' - $69,000
Original Price $85,000
Eun na mara’ won the prestigious Sayonara cup in 1910 and the 2001 Australian IRC championships.
• A very interesting boat,! Competitive, very well maintained, historically significant and an easy boat to sail. Suitable for club racing at a good level in absolute style.
• A different take on the 'Modern classic'.
Beneteau Oceeanis 50 ‘Harmony' - $430,000
Original Price $485,000
The Oceanis 50 has been the choice of discerning owners, around the world, wanting to combine performance at sea with Beneteau's renown luxury and comfort while at anchor.
• 'Harmony' has inclusions such as air conditioned cabins, microwave, TV and entertainment system and generator as well as a comprehensive navigation system providing the self sufficiency required of ocean cruisers.
• She also has only 100hrs on the engine.
• Beautifully maintained by her owner she has had the teak decks sanded and treated and the topsides polished in Dec 2012 and the boat is looking immaculate.
For more information contact Vicsail direct.
Address: D'Albora Marinas, New Beach Rushcutters Bay - NSW, Australia 2027.
Tel: 02 9327 2088.
Fax: 02 9362 4516.
Email: Vicsail website
If you want to link to this article then please use this URL: www.sail-world.com/109274