Vicsail - Beneteau NSW can offer the First 35 with new Teak Interior
by Lucy Hogan on 19 Feb 2010
First 35: for the pure pleasure of high - performance cruising. Vicsail - Beneteau NSW can offer the First 35 with new Teak Interior for $239,000 AUD.
The First 35 - Ile d’Yeu (FRA,85) - Chantier Bénéteau Lucy Hogan
Outside: confident choices that deliver speed plus comfort The Farr Yacht Design hull is optimized for IRC racing and comes with the option of two draughts.
The T - section keel gives a deep draught of 2.20 meters, whilst the shallow-draugh bulb keel requires just 1.80 meters.A choice of two zero-overlap rigs (with anodised aluminum masts and double spreaders) are also offered to meet IRC class regulations and make sail handling easier under race conditions.
The Genoa sheet tracks are brought inboard for improved (closed) angle of attach and more deck space.The standing rigging is stranded cable as standard; whereas the racing version comes with rob rigging and carbon fiber backstay.
The huge ergonomically-designed cockpit offers high levels of safety with bracing bars, sole mounted mainsheet track and removable transom beam (optinal) On deck, there are long grab rails either side of the coachroof and passive ventilation system hatches either side of the mast. The (optional) windlass is integrated into the anchor well and the bow roller fitting is removable for racing.
Inside: space optimized for a level of comfort unrivalled in a boat of this sizeThe First 35 offers a hugely comfortable layout with two cabins and one heads compartment.The spacious port stern cabin features a very large berth with hanging lockers.
The heads compartment is to the right of the companionway, and features a shower and 80-litre holding tank as standard.
The side hinged companionway provides full and open access to the engine.The port side galley is L - shaped for effective bracing at sea. Opposite is the chart/desk with its folding seat.
Vicsail - Beneteau NSW can offer the First 35 with new Teak Interior for $239,000 AUD.
* White hull - Dark grey livery
* 1 Stainless steel pulpit
* Removable bow roller
* Aluminum tapered mast with twin spreaders and dyfrom wire rigging
* Dyneema halyards
* Adjustable back stay
* 2 reefing lines led back to cockpit
* Mechanical boom vang with cascade tackle
* 1 Mainsheet track in cockpit sole
* Forestay with grooved fail (plastic)
* 2 H46 2 STA Mainsheet/ Spinnaker sheet winches
* 2H46.2 STA Genoa sheet winches
* 2h40.2 STA Winches
* 1 Stainless steel steering wheel - leather covered - 1600 MM Diameter
* 2 Blade folding propeller
* Slatted solid wood cockpit benches
* Open transom
* Foam mattresses with upholstery
* 1 Top - opening 100L oCEBOX
* 2- Burner gimballed hob and oven
* Rigid rotomoulded WC holding tank (80L)
* Removable saloon table
* Cockpit shower with hot and cold water
* Curtains (saloon & cabins)
* 2 x 110 AMP Service batteries
* Full 220V Circuit (interior sockets - 40 ampere battery charger - shoresupply)
* Detachable furler with drum
For more information contact Vicsail- Beneteau NSW 02 9327 2088
If you want to link to this article then please use this URL: www.sail-world.com/66635