Team GBR Finn sailing squad raise funds for Prostate Cancer Charity
by Ben Ainslie on 9 Nov 2011
Team GBR Finn sailing squad does Movember to raise money for The Prostate Cancer Charity.
Team GBR Finn Sailing Squad grow moustache’s for Prostate Cancer Charity Team GBR
I'm currently training with The Finn squad out in Perth, Australia ahead of the ISAF World Championships and we have decided to grow moustache’s to help raise funds for The Prostate Cancer Charity. The team consists of myself, current European Champion Giles Scott, European Bronze medallist Andrew Mills, former Finn Junior World and European Champion Mark (Scotland) Andrews and our Physio Alex Hopson.
The Mo's look shocking already and we are getting loads of stick off the Aussies so help make it all worth it by donating here
Andrew Mills gives his lowdown on the different Team Mo’s:
• Mark Andrews is surprisingly sporting the most ginger Mo out of everyone must be the Scottish in him.
• Giles as the youngest is kind of struggling. He has gone for the classic moustache but is currently experiencing slow and sparse growth. He claims it will be awesome by the end of the month!
• Hoppo is going for the handlebar moustache and doing very well so far, I believe he is tempted to keep it after Movember finishes
• Ben is showing his age and experience in taking an early lead with some quick dense growth, sporting the chinstrap exceptionally well. All the lads are working hard and are confident to catch him by the end of the month.
The Prostate Cancer Charity provide vital support for anyone affected by prostate cancer: concerned and diagnosed men, their partners, friends and families. They also help fund a robust research programme working towards a world where lives are no longer limited by prostate cancer.
Comments from the boys so far….
• 'This mo is definitely making me less aero dynamic' – Giles Scott
• 'I’m finding it hard to look in the mirror' – Mark Andrews
From all the team ‘Massive cheers.’
Check out our Mo video: