South West International Boat Show is on the way
by Sail America on 7 Feb 2013
We have already told you about the strength of the Texas market, now take a look at the marketing program which will ensure March 21st - 24th is the strongest South West International Boat Show yet!
• A four to six week high-impact billboard campaign with a very large number of billboards spanning the I45 corridor from Conroe, North of Houston, through Houston’s City Center and continuing South to Galveston as well as on the West side of Houston. Our wide coverage guarantees hundreds of thousands of views on these busy roads.
• An extensive television campaign to promote the Boat Show as a must-see event is running on Fox Cable which prides itself on having more local news programming than any other station in Houston.
• As a major sponsor, Budweiser, will be featuring radio spots for the Boat Show across major Houston stations including Clear Channel’s Sportstalk 790AM, 107.5 The Eagle and Sunny 99.1 with online, on-air and social media ticket giveaways.
• Using our social media presence we will feature exhibitor’s lines and products and highlight the exciting special events taking place at the Show.
• Working with some of the larger dealers and brokers to execute an Exhibitor Invitation Program geared to increasing attendance by using Exhibitor’s existing customer database to personally invite them to join us at the show.
• Special Attractions that draw a crowd! This year’s events include the Cruising Outpost Party and the Be A Diver pool - where attendees are able to try out the sport of scuba diving in a heated scuba pool. All equipment and instruction will be provided by local certified diving instructors, along with changing rooms, towels, hair dryers etc. We are excited that the Boat Show has been included on the USA tour program for this event – a first for the region!
• Through our Sail America partnership promotion continues to their extensive database of boating enthusiasts and would-be enthusiasts.
The entire marketing program is geared to delivering the best possible customer attendance from the Texas and Southwest region—make sure you’re there to greet them!
For more information, visit South West International Boat Show
or contact Mitch Perkins at 415-272-4130 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show Dates and Hours:
Thursday, 21 March: 12:00pm-7:00pm
Opening Ceremony: 4:30pm
Friday, 22nd March: 12:00pm-7:00pm
Saturday, 23rd March: 10:00am-7:00pm
Sunday, 24th March: 10:00am-6:00pm
If you want to link to this article then please use this URL: www.sail-world.com/106348