Sail America and the United States Sailboat Show will co-sponsor 'Best in Show' awards for 2012 at the boat show that is to take place in Annapolis, Maryland, October 4th–8th, 2012. Awards will be presented at the Sail America Members Meeting at the Marriott Hotel on Friday, October 5, at 8:00 am.
The Best in Show awards are designed to recognize exhibitors for marketing excellence in presenting their products and services at the United States Sailboat Show. Every year there is increased participation as exhibitors step up their efforts to enhance the look and quality of their displays.
Sail America and US Boat Show will be judging the contest with the help of four independent judges who will use the following criteria to select the winners:
- The display projects a quality image—attractive, clean and well lit.
- The display creates a positive sailing lifestyle image.
- The display is inviting and accessible to attendees.
- There is good traffic control with systems in place to register prospects.
- Staff is attentive and professional.
- There consistent branding throughout the display (i.e., booth design, collateral, signage, staff attire, etc.).
There will be an overall 'Best in Show' winner and prizes will be awarded in the following four categories:
1. Best Booth Display—200 square feet and under
2. Best Booth Display—Over 200 square feet
3. Best Boat Display—Fewer than five boats
4. Best Boat Display—Five or more boats
For more information about the Best in Show awards, please contact Stephanie Grove at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sail America website
by Sail America
Click on the FB Like link to post this story to your FB wall
8:45 PM Thu 4 Oct 2012GMT
Click here for printer friendly version
Click here to send us feedback or comments about this story.