Raymarine Asia has a vacancy for an energetic area sales manager
by Liza Sticpewich on 9 Mar 2011
Raymarine, the world leader in marine electronics has a vacancy for an energetic area sales manager at Raymarine Asia located in Belrose, NSW.
The responsibilities for this role include;
* Achieving/exceeding sales targets
* Ensuring that the Raymarine customer experience is the ‘best in class’.
* Managing Raymarine’s relationships with key OEM’s, service dealers and retailers and establishing new customer accounts
* Working with trade customers to assist them to specify navigation & safety solutions for customers’ vessels
* Working at trade events to showcase Raymarine’s extensive navigation & safety solutions
* Extensive time ‘on the road’ and away from home
The successful candidate must possess the following skills/knowledge;
* 3 year’s experience in Marine industry sales, ideally within a technical sales field
* A proven and demonstrable track record of sales success
* Knowledge of the Australian Marine industry
* The ability to work in a very busy, high pressure environment
* A high level of computer and technology literacy
* A current driver’s license and own vehicle
Please send your CV to email@example.com.