Hodgdon Yachts delivers fourth custom tender
by Poerio Sandpeople Communication on 22 Jan 2013
Hodgdon Yachts announces the delivery of its fourth new custom tender - Hull 414 open version.
The 10.5m open tender will complement its superyacht companion. .. ©
The 10.5m open tender is designed to match the 10.5m Limousine tender which was delivered a two months ago. Custom designs from Michael Peters Yacht Design (Sarasota, FL, USA) this new OPEN TENDER will be join a superyacht of a renowned Northern European shipyard. Limousine seating for 12, With a Volvo D6-370 has an estimated speed of 32 knots.
This artful tender is designed to please not only the discriminating owner with good taste but the crew with high standards as well. Beautifully designed, artfully styled and expertly built, this tender is designed to maintain an aesthetic while being optimized for a particular function.
There are lots of opportunities to make these designs yours. Hull and Deck colors, wood trim, leather or fabric, deck treatment or a variety of custom features are 'yours to choose'. Or, we start over with custom concept and create a unique and personal aesthetic. The direction is up to the clients, the expertise is Hodgdon.
HODGDON YACHTS CUSTOM OPEN TENDER KEY FEATURES:
- Open walk through deck/seating arrangement facilitates ease of boarding and a variety of water sports;
- Many of the same custom stainless steel details designed to be 'salt and pepper' set;
- Over 13,000 person hours including all of the unique and one off custom details and exceptional quality
- Custom designed and cast Stainless Steel fittings such as the bow / stem chock piece and the custom
stainless steel anchor shaped to fit and recessed in the bow;
- Custom stainless steel and compound curved glass windshield;
- Custom stainless and teak boarding steps (machine screws were custom ground and polished to make
- Custom stainless steel rub rail detail;
- Exceptionally well running hull form;
- Built to a quality level to compliment the quality of the mother;
- First class electronics, of icom vhf, furuno chart plotter/gps etc.
Further information on the Hodgdon custom tenders including video can be found at www.limotenders.com or at www.hodgdonyachts.com
If you want to link to this article then please use this URL: www.sail-world.com/105799