Hamilton Island Audi Race Week 2014 - Secure your preferred option
by Kristie Kaighin on 23 Sep 2013
Looking to book accommodation for Hamilton Island Audi Race Week 2014? All the best properties book out early, so make sure you book soon to secure your preferred option.
The Cowries is a double storey 4 bedroom home nice and close to the marina plus sleeps up to 14 people. Kristie Kaighin http://www.whitsundayholidays.com.au
Also - book before January and take advantage of our 10% Early Bird discount that we are offering on most properties!
Some of the most popular options due to their great location during Race Week are:
- beautiful two bedroom double story townhouse apartments located just a short walk down the hill to the marina village with simply stunning views.
- exclusive modern three bedroom apartments located right at the waters Edge, nice and close to the marina village. You will love the breathtaking water views - perfect to watch the yachts sail by.
- lovely double story four bedroom villa's located on the exclusive northern end of the island. Fantastic value, sleeping up to 10 people.
We also have luxury homes available.
- luxury private single level home located on the northern end of the island, with one of the most spectacular views on the island. Featuring three bedrooms, private pool, tennis court plus two x buggies!
Yacht Club Villas
- Ideally located right next to the new Yacht Club and all feature four bedrooms split over three levels with stunning water views!
Cowries - stunning double story private four bedroom house, centrally located with fantastic views over the Hamilton Island marina. Includes a private pool, two x buggies plus so much more. Sleeps up to 14 people.
We have several privately owned apartments, villas and houses available for Hamilton Island Race Week. View our website for descriptions and photos - WhitSunday Holidays
Please also free to call us seven days per week on 1300 653 997 or for our international guests, call our mobile on +61 434 004 029. Our consultants know the island and the properties well and can help you with your decision about which is the right choice for your group.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to link to this article then please use this URL: www.sail-world.com/114889