Cabo Marine Show aims for international heights
by Marty Olver on 23 Mar 2011
With an eye on expansion, the Cabo Marine Show aims to create and position the first International Boat Show and Marine Products and Services Expo in the Baja California peninsula in Mexico — and the Cabo San Lucas marina is poised to remain the key location for this event.
CaboMarineShow art .. ©
The products and services participating in Cabo Marine Show 2011 reflect an ever-growing segment of the Baja California Sur marine and leisure travel market.
'We’ve had to start small' says Sergio Igartua, organizer of Cabo Marine Show, 'and our goal over the next two to
three years is to grow this event to include world class boat manufacturers and distributors, marine accessories and
services from all over Mexico and abroad.'
Toward that end, Cabo Marine Show, in its second annual installment, has already grown, partnering in 2011 with IGY
Marina Cabo San Lucas, FONATUR, Marina Golden Zone and Otaduy Yachts.
'IGY Marina Cabo San Lucas is proud to be the official marina for the second annual Cabo Marine Show' said Bert
Fowles, VP of Marketing for Island Global Yachting. 'This important annual event is geared for growth, and we are
happy to be a part of it.'
Cabo Marine Show 2011 runs from April 21 to 23, with more than 40 local and foreign vendors and an expected
audience of more than 3,000 people. Here is a glimpse of the many products and services scheduled to roll out at this
• IGY Marina Cabo San Lucas is offering new transient and annual slip pricing specials available during the Show.
• Otaduy Yachts, New Construction & Brokerage, introduces new Bertram representation for the Baja Sur area.
• Specialized Marine Services debuts as first Eco-Friendly, Full Service Professional Boat Detail Company in Mexico.
• Parker Village Marine Tec presents its new line of portable water treatment systems and desalination systems.
• Cabo Riviera offers its unique master-planned, oceanfront community in the East Cape area of Los Cabos.
• Mexico Grand Hotels debuts its Genesis vacation ownership program for Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa.
For more information please visit www.cabomarineshow.com or contact email@example.com
If you want to link to this article then please use this URL: www.sail-world.com/81610