ISAF launches Resources Application for iOS devices
by ISAF on 26 Feb 2014
The International Sailing Federation is happy to announce the launch of a new ISAF Resources Application available for all iOS devices via iTunes and the Apple App Store.
The ISAF Resources App currently has a number of existing publication titles available for purchase in an e-format, with more resources being added over coming months:
• ISAF Guide to Offshore Personal Safety
• ISAF Beginners Guide to Dinghy Sailing
• ISAF Beginners Guide to Kiteboarding
• ISAF Coaching Fundamentals
• ISAF Guide to Yachting - Crewing (Coming soon)
• ISAF Guide to Yachting - Navigation - Chart-work (Coming soon)
• ISAF Guide to Yachting - Inshore Skipper (Coming soon)
• ISAF Sail Training Exercises - Performance (Coming soon)
An Android version of the ISAF Resources App is under development and further news on this will be made in due course.
All ISAF Training Resources publications are also sold in traditional printed format. Visit the ISAF Online Shop to order your copy here
All ISAF Resources have been developed in conjunction with ISAF Member National Authorities that have been taking part in the ISAF Training and Development programmes as well as discipline-specific marine industry experts.
ISAF Member National Authorities (MNAs) can also purchase a country specific Licence for print and re-sale of each publication. With this licence each MNA can:
1. Translate all text into own language.
2. Add MNA Logo and contact address, including website details.
3. Including a personalised introduction and photograph.
4. Change existing pictures to include more nationally specific references.
5. Make use of the potential Sponsorship - Advertising space included in each book, enabling the MNA to help pay for cost of licence - print of their chosen publication/s.
6. Potential for printing of resources in own country, reducing related shipping costs.
These national licences are only available for the ISAF Member National Authority (MNA).
If you would like to see these resources being used in your country or for more information on any areas of ISAF Training and Development then get in touch us.
If you want to link to this article then please use this URL: www.sail-world.com/119643