A treasure trove of prizes, including three boats, can be won by people attending this year’s Brisbane Boat Show which starts on Friday, September 6 at the newly redeveloped RNA Showgrounds, Bowen Hills, Brisbane and which now incorporates the Royal International Convention Centre.
RAZAR CAT 3
The prize boats are a 4.1 metre Razar Cat being produced by Steve Ackerie and which combines a jet ski riding position with a catamaran configuration; a Stacer Outlaw 429 provided by Northside Marine and Yamaha which will be given away in conjunction with The Courier-Mail; and a Stessco FL422 Catcher and Yamaha outboard which will be given away by Marine Queensland in conjunction with radio station, Nova FM.
The Razar Cat will be won by someone who purchases an entry ticket via Marine Queensland’s brisbaneboatshow.com.au web site
As promoter of the Brisbane Boat Show on behalf of its 350 member businesses and more than 60 exhibitors this year, Marine Queensland also has ensured some lucky visitors to the boat show will take home prizes including:
• Lowrance Mk 4 sounder
• Furuno LS4100S sounder
• Fusion RA50 marine sound system
• Barz Optics sunglasses
• Boat Bling marine cleaning and polishing pack
• An outboard motor service
• EZ Throw cast net
• Travel Mate fishing rod
• Magazine subscription
As well, there will be special gift packs for youngsters including tickets to the 'Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs' movie.
Youngsters can win the prize packs by participating in the Brisbane Boat Show Treasure Hunt, searching out letters to spell out a mystery word.
Special parking and travel arrangements have been put in place to make attendance at the Brisbane Boat Show even more convenient:
• A free train loop service will run every 30 minutes on Saturday September 7 and Sunday September 8 between Roma Street, Fortitude Valley and Central stations, to the showgrounds.
• For those driving to the show, there is $12 flat fee parking available at the Showgrounds via entrances off Gregory Terrace and O’Connell Street; and a $10 flat fee at Fortitude Valley State School, off St Pauls Terrace.
More at www.brisbaneboatshow.com.au