Two recent updates to the FLIR M-Series marine night vision range will result in a wider field of view and even greater range for added safety.
M Series UR
FLIR says its 640x480 thermal imaging, M-Series cameras provide four-times the thermal resolution and more than twice the range performance compared to other systems.
‘M-Series cameras let you see more – and see farther – than ever before, even in the dead of night,’ a FLIR spokesperson said.
The Premium Multi-sensor Maritime Night Vision System has been boosted by the release of the M-625L and the M-324L – both models are now equipped with Tau cores which have benefited from a US$6M R&D program with operators now experiencing multiple performance improvements.
Key benefits include:
• Improved image quality from FLIR’s newest and most advanced detector designs
• A wider field of view in the M-324L for broader situational awareness and less perceived motion in rough seas
• More than 10% range improvement in the M-625L
Other standard M-Series features:
• Automatic window heaters keep both sets of optics free of ice to deliver crystal clear video
• 2X and 4X e-zoom functions give the thermal camera best-in-class range performance
• Mount gimbal ball-up or ball-down for added flexibility
• Simple Ethernet connections and IP addressability make the system simple to install and easy to control
• Proprietary, patent-pending, image enhancement algorithms called Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) let all of FLIR’s front-line products see more in the most challenging conditions
• Standard video signal displays on any monitor with an auxiliary video input.
• Watch thermal and lowlight video simultaneously on multiple displays or single multi-function display
FLIR Systems is the world leader in the design and manufacturing of thermal imaging cameras for a wide variety of applications. It has over 50 years of experience and thousands of thermal imaging cameras currently in use worldwide for predictive maintenance, building inspections, research and development, security and surveillance, maritime, automotive and other night-vision applications.
FLIR Systems has eight manufacturing plants located in the USA (Portland, Boston, Santa Barbara and Bozeman), Sweden, Estonia and France. It operates offices in Australia, Belgium, Brazil, China, Dubai, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, the Netherlands, Russia, Spain, UK and the USA. The company has over 2,700 dedicated infrared specialists, and serves international markets through an international distributor network providing local sales and support functions.
More about FLIR Systems and our products can be found at www.flir.com
FLIR SYSTEMS Australia Pty Ltd.
10 Business Park Drive, Notting Hill
Victoria, Australia 3168
Australia 1300 729 987
New Zealand 0800 785 492