Raymarine’s high-performance Dragonfly™ Sonar/GPS brings the power and crisp detail of advanced CHIRP sonar to inland and coastal anglers at a very affordable price.
The new easy-fit, stand-alone Dragonfly™ is a dual-beam CHIRP sonar and GPS chartplotter in one and comes complete with its own dual-beam transducer; ideal for smaller boats of almost any kind.
Dragonfly boasts the latest CHIRP DownVision™ sonar technology enabling anglers to target fish and explore underwater structure with high-resolution photo like sonar imagery.
Unlike conventional imaging sonars, Dragonfly’s DownVision sonar uses CHIRP technology to transmit across a wide spectrum of sonar signals - the result is much higher resolution, life-like DownVision sonar images.
Dragonfly has 2 CHIRP sonar channels, allowing a simultaneous view of fish-targeting sonar and high-resolution DownVision sonar imagery using Dragonfly’s dual sonar, split-screen, display.
Dragonfly is engineered for high performance and simple operation with automatic sonar optimisation and a dedicated version of Raymarine’s LightHouse user-interface; the intuitive Uni-controller lets anglers quickly dial through DownVision, sonar and GPS menu displays with ease.
Dragonfly’s built-in 50-channel GPS with fast-acquisition position technology gives performance with the benefit of simple installation.
Dragonfly models are available with Navionics Silver charts or Gold small chart downloads for inland and coastal waters, offering high quality, accurate maps right out of the box.
For maximum visibility in bright sunlight Dragonfly features a large 5.7' ultra-bright 1500 nit display that is optically bonded for excellent colour and contrast. For added on board security, the Dragonfly display can be secured in its quick-release, tilt-and-swivel, drop-in base using an optional Thule lock core.
Dragonfly Key Feature Summary
• Photo like imagery of bottom structure using CHIRP DownVision ™
• CHIRP powered Dual Channel sonar. View high resolution DownVision™ structure images and target fish with CHIRP sonar simultaneously using dual sonar mode
• Perfectly matched dual-beam CHIRP transducer with a wide 60° x 1.4° fan beam for DownVision™ imagery plus a conical 25° beam for targeting fish
• High accuracy temperature sensor built into the transducer
• Built in 50 channel GPS sensor with fast-acquisition technology
• Available with industry-leading Navionics charts included on microSD
• Simple user interface for easy access to menu options and display choices
• Ultra-bright 1500 nit optically bonded sunlight display for maximum readability in all conditions
• Tilt/Swivel quick-release drop-in base with optional Thule lock core for added security
$945.00 RRP including Navionics Gold chart and all Dragonfly units include a high-performance, transom-mount, dual-element CHIRP DownVision™ transducer
Availability: March 2013
More at www.raymarine.com or sales enquiries to Raymarine Asia Pty Ltd Tel: (02) 9479 4800.