BIAV Members are invited to attend the first of four FREE information sessions being held in 2012 by Key Business Advisors.
BIA Vic logo
Guest speakers will take you through the step by step process of understanding the EEO Act and how it will affect your business.
What you will learn:
- Understanding the EEO Act 200 that came into effect on 1 August 2011, replacing the Act of 1995.
- How this makes it easier for people to understand their rights and responsibilities
- The guide to help you understand the important aspect of the new law - to positive duty to eliminate discrimination, sexual harassment and victimisation
- What is the positive duty and why does it have to be implemented?
- What are 'reasonable and proportionate measures'?
- Why you need to have this in place.
Where: Marine House, 24 York St, South Melbourne
When: Tuesday 17 January 2012
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
by 13 January 2012
More on Tel: 03 8696 5601 or at www.biavic.com.au