The National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA) has announced the launch of Dealer Connections at the 2011 Miami international Boat Show and Strictly Sail Miami, a new initiative created to bring dealers and manufacturers together to forge new relationships and build business.
Miami International Boat Show pavilons 2010 crowds
This exclusive opportunity will allow dealers across the nation to meet with top decision makers from the world’s leading brands; schedule meetings with manufacturers with new easy-to-use appointment software; find more brands than in any other single location, with more than 2,000 powerboats and sailboats on display; and test drive brands and models on the open water.
'The Miami International Boat Show & Strictly Sail brings together key leaders from across the recreational boating industry, making it the ideal location for our new Dealer Connections program,' said Thom Dammrich, president of NMMA. 'Dealer Connections will give dealers and manufacturers a rare opportunity to create new business relationships and position themselves for growth.'
Dealer Connections’ guests receive the following for participating:
· Dealer Connections VIP Badge – includes free admission to the show, with access before and after show hours for added appointment flexibility.
· Exclusive invitations to two special industry events:
-GE & NMMA Industry Leadership Conference 'Moving Forward,' Wednesday, February 16
-State of the Industry Breakfast & Awards Ceremony, Thursday, February 17, presented by Boat Show Exhibitor magazine
-Seminar, ‘Improving Sales with Social Media,’ presented by Mad Mariner and NMMA, Friday, February 18
· Secure access to Dealer Connections appointment software to request meetings with more than 75 participating manufacturers
· Access to the new VIP Dealer Hospitality Lounge, presented by ARI
· Special hotel packages and transportation from the airport hotel to the Miami Beach Convention Center.
Miami International Boat Show pavilons 2010
Dealers should visit www.MiamiBoatShow.com/dealerconnections to register for Dealer Connections VIP credentials and request appointments with participating manufacturers. Questions should be directed to Cathy Rick-Joule (email@example.com, 954-441-3231).
The 2011 Miami International Boat Show & Strictly Sail takes place February 17-21.
For information visit www.MiamiBoatShow.com