sail-world.com -- TODAY Show and Gold Coast Marine Expo - Money Can't Buy Competition
TODAY Show and Gold Coast Marine Expo - Money Can't Buy Competition
Wed, 30 Oct 2013
TODAY and The GC Marine Expo are giving you and five friends the chance to win a money can’t buy boating experience.
You and five friends will enjoy four days, three nights cruising on board the Riviera Syndication luxury 5800 Riviera Sport Yacht through the Whitsundays. ‘Marbella’ is a 58ft Riviera Sport Yacht worth over $1.8 million. Leaving from the Hamilton Island Marina, Marbella will include a skipper who will cruise prize winners around the picturesque islands of the Whitsundays.
- Use of a Riviera 5800 Syndication Luxury Sport Yacht cruising through the Whitsundays for four days and three nights for up to five people.
- Return economy flights for the five people from the winners’ nearest capital city to Hamilton Island.
The prize package will also include:
- Gourmet food including fresh local seafood and non-alcoholic beverages supplied from the Marbella’s state of the art kitchen and BBQ facilities
- Day cruise to Whitehaven Beach, picnic and soft drinks included
- Snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef, all snorkeling equipment included
- Kayaking on the Great Barrier Reef
How to enter: Call and register your full name, address and phone number you wish to be contacted on 1902 555 800 (calls cost 55c including GST, calls cost may be higher from mobiles)
Or SMS your full name and number you wish to be contacted on to 199 55 800 (SMS cost 55c including GST)
Onesails.com - Workforce
OneSails is the culmination of over 35 years of experience accumulated by our team in design and technology applied to sail-making. [More info]
GME Standard Communications Pty Ltd
Leaders in communications and navigation. Their goal has always been to make products whose innovation, convenience and peace of mind can help improve the lives of their customers. [More info]
Navionics is proud of its superb cartographic database comprising more than 25,000 charts and port plans; the largest privately owned database of its kind, the only one using full seamless technology [More info]
Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show
The Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show (SCIBS) is an annual four-day event which attracts buyers and marine industry representatives from across Australia and around the globe. [More info]
Ullman Sails Australia
The Ullman Sails Australia team provides service to customers all over Australia with four main locations in Brisbane, Perth, Sydney and the Whitsundays. [More info]
Vicsail Sydney Pty Ltd, launched into the Australian sailing fraternity in 1983 and has been sailing strong ever since. At Vicsail, “We Sail the Boats We Sell”. [More info]