WMRT Portimão Portugal Match Cup 2011 – Win a trip of a lifetime
by World Match Racing Tour on 4 Jun 2011
Portimão Portugal Match Cup 2011 is the fourth stage of the 2011 World Match Racing Tour. Win a VIP trip for two to watch the racing live.
Portugal Match Cup 2010 Gareth Cooke - Subzero Images © http://www.subzeroimages.com
Head to Portugal’s stunning Algarve coast to watch the world’s leading sailors battle it out in Portimão Marina as they bid to win the prestigious 2011 Match Racing World Championship. Experience the highs, lows, adrenaline, tension and excitement of the 12 teams as they go head-to-head in a series of winner takes all duels.
The prize for two people includes:
• Return flights to Faro Airport including transfers
• 2 nights accommodation including breakfast at a 4* hotel plus VIP hospitality passes
• Full behind the scenes access with the WMRT Management Team
• Meet and greet with all the Skippers
• Watch a race from the Umpire Boat
• Free Giftpack from Sail Racing
• Opportunity to appear on our daily TV coverage
• Be an official WMRT 'Tweetporter' - sharing your experience with our fans and your friends
• ‘Hotseat’ experience – You will join a crew on board their boat for an actual race to get a first-hand taste of what match racing is all about.
Dates: 24-26 June, 2011
How to enter: To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question: Which team won the 2010 Portimão Portugal Match Cup?
Email your answer to email@example.com with the subject line: ‘Portimão Portugal Match Cup Competition’. You will need to add your name, address and telephone number. Results will be posted on our social media site.
Terms and conditions:
Closing date for entries is 12pm (BST) on 12 June, 2011. Competition winners will be notified by 7pm (BST) on 13 June. Only competition winners will be notified. Accommodation will be either one twin or one double room. Flights will be standard class. Competition winners will be responsible for providing their own travel insurance. This competition is only open to people aged 18+. Lunch and dinner are not included in the prize.