Marine13 early bird offer closes Thurs- Book now for premium B2B event
by Marine13 on 26 Feb 2013
Early bird bookings close this Thursday for the industry's inaugural B2B event, Marine13 International Conference and Trade Exhibition, which has further added to its program and made details available online for the 28-30 April event.
Darling Harbour Convention Centre .. ©
According to organisers, the BIAA and Marina Industries Association, the top 10 reasons for attending are:
1. Have your say in setting the agenda for the industry’s development
2. Be inspired by leading commentators and understand your market demographics
3. Bring your business up to date with the latest social media and technology
4. Be spoilt for choice with over 50 sessions in multiple program streams
5. Exclusive opportunity to expand your network with industry professionals and key government stakeholders
6. Access to international speakers
7. Understand the impact of new regulations and how to implement in your business
8. Major business to business trade exhibition
9. Talk with suppliers of new and innovative products and services
10. Learn about successful business strategies to keep you ahead of the game
As a vital contributor to the industry and in turn, your organisation, you should think seriously about investing in professional growth and development, both your own and that of your employees.
The Marine13 International Conference and Trade Exhibition delivers access to over 50 sessions and 75 high calibre speakers presenting on the changes and challenges across boating business, marinas and boating safety.
With the theme ‘Boating for the Future’ the conference is encouraging delegates, exhibitors and sponsors to drive change in innovation, technology, management, risk management and pathways to success in the boating and marina industries in Australia and beyond.
'This is a major business event,' explains Nik Parker, GM at BIAA. 'Unlike a boat show, you can meet current and potential customers, and learn from proponents that head up our industry and those from outside in the fields of marketing, social media and brand building. You can build a database of new contacts, then follow them up after Marine13. This is the year's premium networking and business development event.'
The program is now online, some exhibition booths are still available and there are some sponsorship opportunities within the program still open.
More at www.marine13.com
If you want to link to this article then please use this URL: www.sail-world.com/106950