Giraglia Rolex Cup - Inshore series concludes
by KPMS on 18 Jun 2014
The third and final day of racing in the Inshore Series of the 2014 Giraglia Rolex Cup confirmed the winners in all classes:
ALEGRE, Sail n: GBR8728R, Owner: OLLY CAMERON, Group 0 (IRC >18.05mt) - 2014 Giraglia Rolex Cup day 3 © Rolex / Carlo Borlenghi http://www.carloborlenghi.net
– Andres Soriano’s British Mini Maxi Alegre won today’s race and secured the class prize on count-back from Swede Niklas Zennström’s Ran 5 which was second today. Lupa of London ended in third.
– Christian Plump’s Elena Nova from Germany came from behind to steal the class after Mascalzone Latino failed to repeat her success of the first two races and finished an uncharacteristic eighth dropping to third overall behind TeamVision Future from Switzerland.
– Jean Marie Vidal’s Easy made it look easy completing a clean sweep of race victories. Tchin Tchin and Jet Lag were second and third respectively.
– Roumanian yacht Natalia finished ahead of the Italians on Selene and Monegasque yacht Forrest Gump III.
– Symfony from Russia scored 3, 2, 1 to win the series from Italian entries Amelie and Misskappa IV.
For full results please visit YCI